GT-S Outdoor Split Geothermal Heat Pump
Geothermal Split for Outdoor Installations
Carrier’s GT-S split provides a great option for replacement installations. Simply locate the GT-S unit outdoors in place of the air conditioner, and connect it to the indoor furnace or air handler for a quick, no-frills upgrade to an existing system. Single-stage scroll compressor and R-22 refrigerant. In sizes from 1.5 through 5 tons.
- Up to 16.6.0 EER, 3.6 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 22.1 EER, 4.0 COP (open loop)
- Humidity and temperature control
- Single-stage scroll compressor for reliability
- Rugged waterproof cabinet for outdoor installations
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- Compatible with many furnaces or air handlers
- 10-year compressor limited warranty; 5-year parts limited warranty
|Efficiency (Closed Loop)
||Up to 16.6 EER, 3.6 COP
|Efficiency (Open Loop)
||Up to 22.1 EER, 4.0 COP
||10-year on compressor and refrigeration circuit, 5 years on other parts.
||As an ENERGY STAR partner, Carrier Corporation has determined that the units achieve efficiencies of 14.1 EER and 3.3 COP or higher to meet ENERGY STAR geothermal closed-loop guidelines. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance. Split units must be matched to appropriate coil to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details, or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
||Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system.
||Compatible with most thermostats and Infinity™ Control.
||Unit Performance Sentinel™.
|Heating Capacity (BTUH)
|Cooling Capacity (tons)
||Heavy-duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder-coated white.
||Compatible with many Carrier furnaces and fan coils.