YEW Geothermal Heat Pump
High-Temperature Hot-Water Heating for Radiant/Hydronic Applications
Carrier’s YEW water-to-water model delivers hot-water temperatures of up to 145°F for demanding radiant or hydronic applications. Scroll compressor, Puron® refrigerant and onboard controls make this unit an exceptional performer. And it’s about 5 times more efficient than a traditional boiler. Euro-style cabinet design for aesthetics and quiet operation. Available in a 3 ton size.
- Puron® Refrigerant
- Up to 4.2 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 5.2 COP (open loop)
- Delivers water temperatures up to 145°F
- Designed for radiant/hydronic applications (heating only)
- Single-stage scroll compressor for performance
- Euro-style cabinet for great aesthetics
- Onboard digital control for precision temperature control
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- 10-year compressor limited warranty; 5-year parts limited warranty
|Efficiency (Closed Loop)
||Up to 4.2 COP
|Efficiency (Open Loop)
||Up 5.2 COP
||10-year on compressor and refrigeration circuit, 5 years on other parts.
||Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system.
||Onboard control with digital user interface. Outdoor temperature reset and warm weather shutdown.
|Heating Capacity (BTUH)
| Cooling Capacity (tons)
||Heavy-duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder coated (choice of black or white). Stainless steel hinged front access door.
||Generates up to 145°F water temperature for radiant/hydronic applications. Brazed plate stainless steel. Load heat exchanger. Wide variety of options.