GT-GS Split Geothermal Heat Pump
Geothermal Comfort and Performance at a Value Price
Carrier’s GT-GS Split, coupled with many options of natural gas or propane furnaces or air handlers, provides homeowners with various installation possibilities at a value-conscious price. It has a single-stage compressor and R-22 Refrigerant in a quiet, compact cabinet. Optional hot-water generator. In sizes from 1.5 through 5 tons.
- Up to 16.6.0 EER, 3.6 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 22.1 EER, 4.0 COP (open loop)
- Humidity and temperature control
- Single-stage scroll compressor for reliable operation
- Infinity™ Control compatible for maximum performance
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- Compatible with many furnaces or air handlers
- 10-year compressor limited warranty; 5-year parts limited warranty
|Efficiency (Closed Loop)
||Up to 16.6 EER, 3.6 COP
|Efficiency (Open Loop)
||Up to 22.1 EER, 4.0 COP
||10-year on compressor and refrigeration circuit, 5 years on other parts.
||As an ENERGY STAR partner, Carrier Corporation has determined that the units achieve efficiencies of 14.1 EER and 3.3 COP or higher to meet ENERGY STAR geothermal closed-loop guidelines. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance. Split units must be matched to appropriate coil to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details, or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
||Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system.
||Compatible with most thermostats and Infinity™ Control.
||Unit Performance Sentinel™.
|Heating Capacity (BTUH)
|Cooling Capacity (tons)
||Heavy-duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder-coated white.
||Optional hot-water generator (50YCS). Compatible with many Carrier furnaces and fan coils.