GT-PX Split Geothermal Heat Pump
Excellent Performance in a Geothermal Split Unit with Exceptional Versatility
Carrier’s GT-PX Split offers high-efficiency performance and is designed to be coupled with a high- efficiency natural gas/propane furnace or air handler. It features a two-stage scroll compressor, Puron® refrigerant, and quiet operation. Plus optional hot-water generator. In sizes from 2 through 5 tons.
- Puron® Refrigerant
- Up to 24.5.0 EER, 4.2 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 29.4 EER, 4.7 COP (open loop)
- Humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage unloading scroll compressors for ultimate comfort and performance
- Infinity™ Control compatible for maximum performance
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- Compatible with many furnaces or air handlers
|Efficiency (Closed Loop)
||Up to 24.5 EER, 4.2 COP
|Efficiency (Open Loop)
||Up to 29.4 EER, 4.7 COP
||10-year on compressor and refrigeration circuit, 5 years on other parts.
||As an ENERGY STAR partner, Carrier Corporation has determined that the units achieve efficiencies of 14.1 EER and 3.3 COP or higher to meet ENERGY STAR geothermal closed loop guidelines. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance. Ask your contractor for details, or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
||Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system.
||Compatible with most thermostats and Infinity™ Control.
||Unit Performance Sentinel™.
|Heating Capacity (BTUH)
| Cooling Capacity (tons)
||Heavy-duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder-coated black. Stainless steel front.
|| Optional hot water generator. Compatible with many Carrier furnaces and fan coils.