Whole Home Energy Audit in Cincinnati, OH
Are your Energy Bills too high?
Call to Set up your first start to Efficiency, Comfort and Safety.
- $299 Total Audit Cost per HVAC System - (national average cost is $400 +)
- Understand the workings of your home
- Learn about rebates available in your area
What can a professional home energy audit do for you?
- A professional home energy audit is often the first step in making your home more efficient.
- An audit can help you assess how much energy your home uses and evaluate what measures you can take to improve efficiency.
- You need to implement the recommended improvements. An audit provides extensive information about home improvement projects to enhance energy efficiency and lower utility bills.
Energy Bills: Heathing & Cooling
If your heating or cooling system is over 15 years old, you can save on electric bills and improve your home’s energy efficiency by investing in new equipment. The system you choose will depend on the size of your house, amount of insulation, heating and cooling usage, and local climate. Look for systems with the ENERGY STAR® label, which meet performance requirements established by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency